Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm getting tired...God,pleasee help me heal this pain :(

I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cry

And the days feel like years when I'm aloneAnd the bed where U lieis made up on your side

When u walk away,I count the steps that u take,do u see how much I need u right now?

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing u

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone

The words I need to hear to always get me through the day

And make it OK,I miss You

I haven't felt this way before Everything that I do reminds me of you And the clothes you left are lyin' on the floor And they smell just like you I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone

The words I need to hear to always get me through the day

And make it OK

I miss you

Out here forever

I know we were Oh oh oh oh oh

All I ever wanted was for you to know

Everything I do

I give my heart and soul

I can hardly breathe

I need to feel you here with me

Yeah

When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it OK I miss you


1 comment:

.ain. said...

Akak!! Love this song so much! I even put it at my frenster! huehuee...
Best sgt,kan?

Avril rocks!